Work with us!
We're expanding our team!
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job tile in the subject field!
Service Manager (Full-Time)
We're looking for an energetic and dynamic person to come on board as a full-time member to take the roll of head of service.
about the role
The service team plays a crucial role in the delivery of a Sander-Tec experience to our customers. Our customers rely on us to keep their machines running so that they can look after their own customers.
La Marzocco and our other key partners rely on us to deliver the service that we have promised to our customers, building trust in our company and maximizing customer retention.
As the head of service, you have a key role to play in keeping Sander-Tec running smoothly with your excellent time management and organization skills.
It requires a very strong attention to detail as we have a wide variety of machines and products and each customer has specific requirements. It's also a very demanding department, so you'll need to be able to work quickly, manage a team and efficiently to meet deadlines.
a typical day could look like
- Review the appointments for the day and plan the routes for the service team
- Review the machines inhouse waiting or mid service and plan their repairs to minimize time on the workbench in order to return the machine to the customer in a timely manner and maintain detailed documentation on the work done to each and every machine
- Plan the delivery or shipments of items that do not need installation by one of the service team
- Commnication with customers about appointment time slots, machine issues and delivery dates
- Keep all areas clean and tidy
but it could also include
- Keeping a well-stocked warehouse (stock take)
- Storing/retrieving pallets and organizing the warehouse
- Assisting with new customer installations
- Asset tracking
- Innovating new procedures to improve workflow and efficiencies within the company
It's a full-time salaried position (40 hours per week) with ordinary hours of work are 09h00 to 18h00 Monday to Friday.
- Service inquires
- Appointment planning
- Route planning for technicians
- Service inquires
- Inhouse repair planning and tracking
- Shipments of non-installation items
- Warehouse management
- Internal daily/weekly parts order to maintain par levels of stock inhouse
- Manage incoming goods
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
key skills required
- Spoken and written German and English skills needed for this role
- Physically strong and fit
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to hustle and work to deadlines
- High energy
- Full driver's license